- USB-C port with up to 30W Power Delivery 2.0 efficiently charges compatible devices faster
- Additional 18W Quick Charge 3.0 port charges compatible devices up to 4 times faster than conventional charging
Are AUKEY power products certified?
- Yes, all of our products are certified and have the appropriate markings.
What is USB Power Delivery?
- USB Power Delivery (PD) is a universal charging standard that enables compatible devices to charge at much higher power than normal. The technology supports bi-directional charging and data transfer from both host and peripheral. Fast charge your Pixel 3 or iPhone, and then use the same charger to power your MacBook. Get more detailed information
What is Quick Charge 3.0?
- Engineered to refuel devices up to four timesfaster than conventional charging. Powered by INOV (Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage) Technology for fine-tuned power output & more optimized charging cycles. Up to 45% more efficient than Quick Charge 2.0 & compatible with a full range of USB connection types, from A to C.
- 18 Months Warranty